1 small container of Cool Whip
1 small package of vanilla pudding
Fruit, any kind you want.
When I make this I like strawberries, bananas, apples, grapes. My Mom and sister in law like to add pineapple, Mandarin oranges, peaches, whatever you like.
Take your container of cool whip put in a bowl, slowly start adding the vanilla pudding a little at a time and stirring. I almost never use the whole packet of pudding, but usually 2/3-3/4. Supposedly the pineapple is suppose to help keep the cool whip creamier, but I am not a pineapple person so I make it this way. Once well mixed add fruit and mix together. Note if you are adding banana don't add them until you are ready to eat it as they will brown. If my family is going to eat this for more than one meal I just add some bananas to their plates and scoop the salad on top of it.
Super easy and super yummy, my kids and hubby ask for this all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds so yummy!!
i'm sorry... i'm having a hard time accepting the fact that you are not a pineapple lover. i could seriously eat an entire one all by myself. in one sitting. sigh. i'm gonna have to try this!
pineapple juice keeps the bananna from browning as fast. just another reason to have it.
;)
yum. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment