Courtesy of Jon and Kate plus 8! And for the record I think Monkey Munch sounds much better than Puppy Chow!
1 box Chex mix (any flavor, I did Rice)
2- 2 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
12 oz of Chocolate Chips
1 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter
Place those three items in microwavable bowl and melt (approx 2 minutes)
In a large bowl to mix everything, put entire box of Chex mix in. When p.butter, chocolate chips and butter are all melted and mixed well, pour over cereal and mix to coat well.
In a large Ziploc bag (or you can use a large paper bag) place 1 1/2 cups of powder sugar, spoon in cereal mix, place another 1/2 cup of sugar on top, seal bag and then mix to coat cereal with powdered sugar, if you need more add another 1/2 cup.
When it is all well coated, dump on wax paper to harden up, enjoy!
*My kids love this show and when they saw the kids help making it the other day they started begging me to make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mmmm....yummy! I think I will be making this.
I saw that episode and I was wondering how it was made, you saved me a lot of time trying to find it online. I am going to make it for my kids but mostly for me:).
Post a Comment