- Rubber Duck Washcloth
- Men's Shirt= Toddler Dress
- Superhero Capes- maybe not this exact one, but something along these lines
- Chore Chart/ Reward System (sooo will be doing this for the summer!) or here is another one from Andrea
- Cute Apron Pattern (thinking this may make a fabulous gift!)
- Schoolwork pages (It is free to sign up for)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Love IT!
Some things I found and want to try over the next couple of weeks, and some things that will help with keeping the kiddo's busy this summer. I will also be making up some bibs and burp cloths and hope to get some pics and put up a tutorial of it over the next couple of weeks so watch out for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am loving that apron!! thanks for the link to the school papers too. we will definitely doing those this summer!
That's so funny, that apron is on my list of projects I want to make. Did you end up making one?
Post a Comment