Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Red Hot" Grilled Chicken

(I almost always make this recipe with the Beefy Bake Beans so you have the same picture for both of them)


This recipe comes from The Picky Palate blog listed on my sidebar found under the title "My spoiled little campers". I wasn't so sure when I first saw this recipe and bookmarked it, I am not a fan of bbq sauce or things really spicy. Then a friend made it for us and it was so yummy! Not spicy or thick saucy at all. My entire family LOVES this recipe.





12-14 Chicken Tenderloins (or about 6 chicken breasts)


1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce (I can get a big bottle at Walmart for a cheap price)


3/4 cup favorite bbq sauce (I always use whatever is cheapest in the original)


4 Tbs. Melted Butter


2Tbs. Worchestershire Sauce





Mix all the wet ingredients together and pour over chicken. Let marinate for approx. 4 hours or more and then grill.

No comments: