1 Tbs Cornstarch
1 Tbs cold Water
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1 clove garlic- minced
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/4 tsp. black pepper
Preheat oven to 400. In a small sauce pan combine all ingredients and heat on low heat until thicken and bubbles. Brush onto chicken, you can use thighs, breasts or tenderloins. I like to take breast and cut it up into bite size peices and thread onto scewers and place in baking pan. Brush meat every 10 minutes while cooking. With the scewers or tenderloins this will only take about 20 minutes (and I brush every 5 or so), with the thighs or breast you will have to cook for about an hour or more. You could also grill the meat if you want to.
1 Tbs cold Water
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1 clove garlic- minced
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/4 tsp. black pepper
Preheat oven to 400. In a small sauce pan combine all ingredients and heat on low heat until thicken and bubbles. Brush onto chicken, you can use thighs, breasts or tenderloins. I like to take breast and cut it up into bite size peices and thread onto scewers and place in baking pan. Brush meat every 10 minutes while cooking. With the scewers or tenderloins this will only take about 20 minutes (and I brush every 5 or so), with the thighs or breast you will have to cook for about an hour or more. You could also grill the meat if you want to.
1 comment:
I'm totally trying this, one night this week.
Post a Comment