Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chicken Tortilla Soup

1 8 oz block 1/3 less fat cream cheese
2 cans chicken broth(melt these two in crock pot til well blended)

Then add:
1 large can Las Palmas Green Enchilada Sauce
1 pint Land O Lakes Fat Free Half N Half
1 can corn
Chicken (I use Wal-Mart’s Lemon Chicken from the Deli Section)
1 1/4 cup Instant Rice

Cook til well blended and rice is done. The longer you cook it, the thicker it gets. I put brand names in the recipe because I have used just about everything and it comes out best with these brand names.

I got this recipe from a girl that was in my Bunko group, it is super yummy!

2 comments:

CassiB said...

I didn't know you had a 2nd blog til I checked out your profile. I ♥ recipe blogs!

Kim said...

Melanie made this yesterday for their dinner and I had a bite and it is so good. I will be making this very soon!